Things I Think
1. I tend to look at things as a social liberal and a biblical conservative. However…I’m at a point where I think both have gone to seed. Liberalism or conservatism without a biblical foundation is death to a culture…it’s just picking which poison will kill you.
2. If you believe in radical gun control, move to Mexico where a defenseless population is slaughtered by both the state and the criminal element…which are often working together. Enjoy.
3. I’m sure that there are people who are legitimately “transgender”. I also believe that it is an incredibly tiny part of the population and laws should be written for the benefit of the masses, not the exceptions. The fact that a twelve year old boy has gender confusion shouldn’t mean he gets to use the girls bathroom until he figures it out. It’s an amazing fact that we didn’t have much “gender confusion” when I was growing up…
4. Two things we never get a complete handle on…the depths of our sin and the grace of God that is even deeper.
5. I really don’t care what my liberal friends think…the nuclear family served society well and it’s destruction is destroying ours.
6. What ever happened to common sense?
7. Bowden was right…the biggest lie of all is “it can’t happen here”…
8. I’m all for being tolerant of other faiths…right up to the point where that other faith starts cutting the heads off innocent people. Then, I’m all for blowing them to hell.
9. So far this article is missing a holiday flavor…
10. I might as well finish off this darkness…pretending that evil doesn’t exist or that certain people and practices aren’t evil doesn’t change the fact that there is real evil…it simply makes you completely vulnerable to that evil.